Home / School Agreement
The school, in line with Government recommendations has a Home/School Agreement which parents, staff and Governors drew up. We ask that you and your child sign this as school begins each September and a copy will be given out for you to sign and return during the first week of school.
Our agreement with you is
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum
- To help the children develop lively, enquiring minds
- To develop the full potential of the child
- To match the curriculum to the needs of individuals by tailoring suitable steps for the children to progress according to their ability
- To help them respect the values of others alongside an awareness of Christian practices and beliefs
- To integrate children with special educational needs and to enable pupils from the least to the most able to work to the best of their ability
- To foster within the children a knowledge and understanding of personal, moral and religious values
- To develop their ability to be self-reliant, adaptable, and to work in co-operation with others in the school community in preparation for their adulthood in an inter-dependant world
- To foster co-operation and to promote an open, welcoming environment.
Your agreement with us is to
Support the school's aims
Be actively involved in your child's learning and homework
Support school guidelines for behaviour
Ensure that your child comes to school regularly and arrives on time
In cases of absence, to contact the school promptly
Attend parent interviews and support school occasions where possible.