Our school aims are reviewed and set by our children every academic year.
Rockbeare Church of England Primary School lies at the heart of the village, parish and the community which it serves and seeks to develop and enrich the lives of all those associated with it - the children, their parents, the staff, the governors and the wider community.
As a Church of England School we aim to treat every pupil as unique in the sight of God, to create an atmosphere of serving others and to provide a Christian environment.
We aim to:
- Develop opportunities to promote the teaching of Christian values and Spirituality as the basis of our school life and for the future.
- Create a safe, warm friendly school with a stimulating learning environment where children gain confidence and enjoy learning.
- Develop quality learning experiences to encourage lively, enquiring minds and a life-long love of learning.
- Match the curriculum to the needs of the children and encourage them to make positive contributions in lessons. All children have the right to learn.
- Develop children who will be able to make good choices in the future and become confident, independent healthy adults well prepared in all areas, respecting the values and beliefs of others.
- Encourage the active involvement of parents and the community
Our 3 'Rights'
Right to be Safe and Feel Safe
Right of Respect
Right to Learn